If you ask anyone what they wish for, many will tell you things they want to make become reality but do not know how to manifest them.
Everyone is one way or the other a product of our own imagination and this imagination is what makes us who we are. Someone may just feel like building a small furnished house where he can sit in the corridor to view the largest glacier in east Antarctica from a few miles away.
Many people have other things to manifest, some dream about riches, some fame and some others want a good relationship. Things people manifest differ from one person to another.
What it means to manifest
To manifest is to think and plan to turn imagination, wishes or thoughts into reality. In a simple answer, to manifest means bring, desire or something clear out of imagination or thoughts into reality.
How To Manifest
1. Consult the spirit: Since manifestation has everything to do with the mind before manifesting into reality or physical action. Consulting the spirits on how to manifest anything is a head up to getting better results.
If you are a Christian, pray to God to give you holy spirit for guidance, if you are any other religious person, pray to what you believe in for guidance on how to manifest anything you wish for or desire to have.
2. Take action: Prayer without action will not work. Having a great idea or thought without action or working towards that goal won’t manifest. Learn how to manifest things by building confidence to take actions.
3. Decision making: Lack of decision making starts with fear and then procrastination. Learn to get out of procrastination, there you can learn how to manifest things without thinking too much about it.
4. Virtualization: Anything virtualization has the chance to become a reality because it has gone past mere imagination, it has come close to becoming visible. Simply by visualising you can manifest anything.
5. Give it attention: Anything not giving attention to is not worth manifesting. Let your mind always be there, and always hope for better results that anything you have in mind will manifest.
6. Let things manifest: If you have tried several ways to make things work for you but didn’t, here is how to manifest anything simply by letting things manifest by itself without forcing it. Leave it alone and let nature do it work, with the ideology of admitting that ‘what will be will surely be for you’.
7. Work towards manifestation: This requires endless hard work. There are times when you won’t get what you have worked so hard for, or what you have thought so hard to get. You don’t have to give up, you simply have to keep working towards it.
8. Exercise Patience: There are times when what you wish for will not come to you at the time you expect, you might think you have done enough hard work toward things to manifest but didn’t. At the time, you need to exercise patience to make your dream come into reality, you do not have to force it or else it might not come to you.