Self esteem therapy activities gives you the capacity to believe in yourself the more. Perhaps you are feeling low, lack self confidence or feel you are not doing enough, there are self esteem therapy activities you can engage in that can quickly boost your confidence.
There are times you will feel so energetic, feel self confidence, inner peace and happiness in life. Even times you can not really explain why you have so much joy in yourself but when low self esteem sets in, all that happiness can be shattered in a matter of seconds.
Before diving into self esteem therapy activities and facts about self esteem therapy, it is important to know what self esteem is and how it can damage so many things in our lives.
Self Esteem Definition
What is self esteem? It means finding confidence, inner peace and satisfaction in oneself.
A person who has good self esteem does not care if other persons are doing much better than him.
He is not intimidated, oppressed by other people’s achievements, instead he sees every downfall, weakness, problems, challenges as an opportunity that he can take to his advantage.
A self esteem person has confidence in themselves even when they fail they feel they can do better by trying again if given the chance. The amount of chance given to them amounts to the number of times they try and even more.
The result of being so confident of oneself amounts to self respect. Self esteem people respect themselves before others, they always feel if you can do something, then they can do better.
Self esteem is a drive that shows how much you appreciate and love yourself even at your odds, regardless of the situation you find yourself in.
When Do You Need A Self Esteem Therapy
Not everyone needs self esteem therapy, however the moment you start to feel low, lack self confidence, being oppressed and depressed because you fail at something or something is not really working as planned for you, or you feel like giving up at something.
Self Esteem Therapy Activities Facts
You need self esteem therapy when you feel little or no value in yourself. The moment you lose confidence in yourself the very moment your value drops, the moment you give up on yourself, that moment you lose self respect and self pride, this is when you need self esteem therapy activities.
- The more low self esteem the less valuable you become.
- Narcissist traits are self esteem therapy activities, you only need to use them for the good.
- Pride is good self esteem therapy activities, just don’t let it get over you.
- People who can cover their own flaws can easily boost self esteem.
- Gain self respect by respecting others, remember respect is reciprocal.
- You can only get better if you believe in yourself.
- Investing more in yourself increases your chance to good self esteem.
Self Esteem Therapy Activities
Now you know when you need self esteem therapy, however knowing self esteem therapy activities will reduce the cost of getting one and definitely help you boost and build self confidence.
The self esteem therapy activities are techniques you can easily practise on your own which will definitely help you boost low self esteem, improve confidence, value and self respect.
1. Start believing in yourself again: There is no one who will believe in you if you fail to believe in yourself, if you see yourself as a loser, people will as well picture you as a loser. The head start to a successful self esteem therapy activities is to believe in yourself, it improves self confidence, self respect and self value.
2. Stop giving excuses: Procrastination and excuses are major things among other deadly diseases that withheld success. Stop giving excuses can help enhance confidence as a self esteem therapy activities. Excuses are majorly for the lazy, You will naturally feel comfortable giving excuses as well as making up lies. This will not help boost self esteem.
3. Love yourself more than others: Though, it is ideal to love one’s neighbour as oneself, but when it comes to boosting self esteem. One thing to keep in mind is that no one can love you more than yourself, and the improvement or success you achieve is majorly for your own benefit and not for others, so why not love yourself more. Loving yourself more than others is self esteem therapy activities that can help build self esteem greatly.
4. Become a threat to your competitor: This is one of the greatest tricks to self esteem therapy activities. By becoming a threat to your competitor you gain your prestige and respect which interns build your self esteem. Let people fear you for who and what you are.
5. Becoming a narcissist but a good one: Being narcissist can be a very bad idea, as people are looking for ways to make a narcissist miserable, but can be a good one if you use it well as self esteem therapy activities. Do not let narcissist traits get into you as you try to use it to your advantage.
6. Associate yourself with valuable people: To create value for yourself is to associate yourself with people with greater value, these people will help you gain self esteem. Building yourself around people is self esteem therapy activities that can help boost self esteem.
7. Self esteem art therapy activities: Try art activities, to get your mind relaxed and gain your confidence. Drawing out of imagination can help boost confidence.
8. Fight for yourself: No one will make it work for you if you can not at least work it out for yourself. No one knows how you feel or what exactly you are going through, they might have an idea but they can not feel your pain, self esteem therapy activities that can help is to fight for yourself. You are more in control of yourself than what other people say or feel about you.
9. Open up: At times, fighting for yourself can be very demanding, tasking and challenging as you keep to yourself alone. It is very necessary in life to at some point open up to people, tell them what exactly is the problem but don’t use yourself as a case study.