René Descartes said ” I think therefore I am”. This simply means, thinking makes us who we are, but not being able to stop overthinking everything, makes us what we are not.
Overthinking Can’t Solve Problem
By now you should know overthinking can not solve problem, as you need to focus on better days and let go of your worries as it could hold you down if you fail to put a stop to overthinking.
When life hits us hard, it is very difficult to think straight to understand the problem, rather people focus on finding a solution when they do not understand the problem.
This is why you need to stop overthinking everything if you truly want to get over a problem.
Without this, you can easily become the problem of your own problem, simply because you can not stop overthinking everything.
To stop overthinking everything, you should always keep in mind that are things worth thinking about and there are thinks we should let go of even when it bothers our minds.
Not being able to stop overthinking everything will only cost you to become the enemy of your own self.
Actually, only few people will understand the latter, as overthinking about everything make a person become who they aren’t.
Though, thinking is great, it shows a signs of responsibility to solving problem or issues.
This statement René Descartes made simply means, for every person who thinks does exist, that is, if you can not think you are not you or simply you do not exist.
But when thinking becomes addictive, it makes a person become an enemy of himself.
Just like trying to quench wildfire with wind, it only spreads and becomes more problematic rather than resolving an issue.
Overthinking Can’t Solve Problem
Thinking can give a hint to how a problem could be solved but overthinking everything will never solve a thing.
Overthinking can not solve problems, it only complicates matters, the same way you can’t solve problems with problems, to solve a problem you need to first stop overthinking everything and then focus on positivity and possibilities.
How To Stop Overthinking Everything
To stop overthinking everything is by discharging the negatives then focus on the positives. Using the que sera sera method into practice can greatly help stop overthinking.
1. Understand the problem: Many people count not stop overthinking everything simply because they do not understand the problem at first. You can not overcome a problem by not having a good knowledge of why, what, when and knowing how the problem begins. Without understanding the problem, you overthink and then make deeper thought over a problem, while you still battle with the initial problems.
2. Focus on positivity: When thinking, you should focus on the positivity of possibilities and not emphasising on or blaming yourself or someone else for the problem. You simply need to focus on positivity to stop overthinking everything.
3. Take a break: When issues happen, we all think about how we can get those things solved. In the process, try not to overthink when you don’t get results, give yourself a break, have fun with friends, play video games, just find something cool to relax you mind, or move away from that environment that make you remember the problem.
4. Take Life easy: This in fact immediately stop overthinking everything, simply by understanding that whatever will be will be. Problems are temporary, how you choose to tackle it is what matters on how it affect your thinking. Knowing there is little or nothing to stop something from happening. It is important to understand that we as humans have no chance against life problems. We can only try but do not have the power to cause or stop a problem from happening.
5. Notice when you are bored: Boredomness is a cause of overthinking, stay away from things that make you bored and find better things to do.
6. Avoid loneliness: The first cause of depression is loneliness, the inability to share your problem with someone. There is no way you can stop overthinking if you are lonely.
7. Introduce some vibes: liveliness is healthy to stop overthinking everything, having some vibes while you are worried can easily take away your worries. Here is the meaning of vibes, and how it can help you achieve a successful day.
8. Do away with pressure: Pressure is an energy consuming force that results in worrying. To stop overthinking everything is to do away with pressure, the more pressure you mount on yourself the more intense you think.