These collections of student motivation quotes should guide you during your hard time in school.
However, there are ways to overcome major student fears, which I have taken so much time to work on.
This student motivation quotes is a simple compilation of an experience gathered in school days. I have come to realise that life in school is a different ball game.
Many students struggle in school not because they aren’t practicing hard but because they lose motivation.
Student Motivation Quotes On Time Management
- Time is everything in college, the reason why you haven’t been able to get things done rightly is because you do not know how to manage your time.
- Information is power, time is virtue
- If you can manage every second that counts, you can manage anything in the world.
Fear Of Change
- Change is constant, you just have to adapt to anything you encounter.
- “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change” -Albert Einstein.
- Change is the only constant in life – Heraclitus
- Do you know that having a good routine or time table, kills laziness
- When you are lazy to work for it and see if it will not leave.
- The outcome of laziness is complete failure.
- We often lose simple opportunities because we are too lazy to gaze.
- The lazier you are the dump you become.
- You can be a good thinker but laziness will make you a worse procrastinator.
- Procrastination is the disease of the lazy.
- If you wait till you are 100 percent sure of everything, you will end up not getting anything done.
- Any one can lose focus, you just don’t have too.
- Your caliber of friends are your best bet to losing your track
- I hope you haven’t forgotten what you came here for; don’t lose focus
- It may seems difficult and you may feel like giving up, it does not worth it
- You have come a long way to quit.
Student Motivation Quotes On Fear Of Failure
- Every challenge will pass, it is just how you persevere that determines how long more.
- Good things come to people who await, better things come to people who prepare while waiting
- Don’t get stock, keep moving until you no longer fear you fear
- Why student fear is not because they fail at something, it is because they have failed to overcome their fears.
- If you are told experience is the best teacher, do not mock that word until you gain one.
- Practice makes perfection, failure gives you more experience.
- Failing at something does not make you a failure, living with regrets of not trying one more time makes you one.
- No matter the hard times, it will never last forever, what for a little while and see great things happen.
- Life in college as a student is hard, you can only overcome your fears if you have the right motivation.
- When you are in class, leave your fears behind you, only then you can learn.
- Your toughest subject should be your best friend, not your worst enemy, you can not run away from it.
- Make your hardest class your favorite and experience excellence.
- You should not fear what you hate, it only makes you a fool to yourself.
Power Of Tiny Gain
- Tiny gain- If you underestimate anything, never underestimate the power of tiny gain.
- You may feel you are not trying enough, you are close to success if you notice you are making progress no matter how small.
- The secret to success is to do the uncommon things commonly well and doing the common things uncommonly well.
- There is no limit to knowledge, no end to experience, just keep moving.
- Every road has a path, so success must have vision.
- How many times you run a day does not matter, how long you can perceive does matter.
- Take a moment and look at yourself, are you that same person you used to be? If yes, you need to adjust, if NO, it means you are progressing.
- Do not be discouraged because your colleagues are doing better than you. Success isn’t about now, anything can change if you don’t stop trying.
- Because I am weak does not mean I am the weakest, because you are strong does not mean you are the strongest.
- Every student has their own fears, because you see them show bravery does not mean they are happy.
- The fewer your friends, the closer you get to your purpose, having a lot of friends means a lot of dummy heads.
- Don’t be afraid to lose people, you lost them not because you are a bad person, you lost them best because they aren’t meant for you in the first place.
- Some people who came to your life are nothing but a stepping stone, it is left to you to use them wisely.
- The more you fail, the closer you get to success.
- Share knowledge with people of great experience so they can teach you greater things
- There is a great difference between success and fulfillment, success is a point of victory, fulfillment is a point of satisfaction.
- Choose your weapon wisely; Your mind is your greatest weapon it has the capability to mold you and to mar you.
- It is what you believe in that follows you, either you choose to believe in success over failure or vice versa.