Monday blues meaning goes deep down inside of you; a strange behaviour erupts from nowhere and suddenly changes the way you think, your behaviour, your mood and emotions in a matter of seconds.
Then you start wondering, why is this happening and where does it come from. Between that period of time, you start to struggle to beat the blues, with time you then realise that you are only battling no one but yourself.
For some moment, it feels stupid but with time, it start getting real as it fails to leave despite the effort you put in to beat it.
Meaning of Monday Blues
Monday blues is an emotional disorderliness, a real and life threatening feeling from anxiety and fear to start or continue the day activity.
10 Fact On How To Beat The Monday Blues
1. Monday blues is real: To beat the blue is to accept it is real
1. Monday blues is real: To beat the blues is to accept Monday blues is real. If you haven’t experienced the blues does not mean it is not real, as much you can have a change in mood, so far you can have mood swings then you can experience blues on a monday.
2. It shows up without a warning sign: It is most likely not going to show you a warning sign of when it is going to take place. You can experience it unexpectedly.
3. Monday blues can kill you: It can easily result in mood swings and could lead to depression which has a high tendency to lead to sudden death, if you fail to frist beat the morning blues.
4. It shows you are not in control of yourself: So many people believe they are in control of their own happiness. That does really apply to the blues, if you can’t find how it came, you may find it hard to control it.
5. It shows you can be emotionally beaten: another fact to have in mind is that the Monday blues works and tamper with emotions and nothing more.
6. Blues is a trick: It easily declines you from happiness, makes you inactive and can spoil your day, yet you will find it hard to understand reasons for the sudden negative changes in you.
7. It is a sign you are not happy with your job: Lets face the fact here, anything that makes you experience the blues on Monday or within the weekend shows you are not pleased or enjoying your work.
8. It kills your morale: If you can’t beat the blues then expect a drop in your morale, decrease in energy to get the day going .
9. Monday blues is a result of anxiety or fear: The expectation of meeting something greater and challenging can make you have blues.
10. You can beat the Monday blues: There is nothing impossible, no matter how difficult it may be there are chances and possibilities that you can beat the the blues.