Learn How To Outshining Others
Most people do think they are smart and wise, they feel they can not be outshine while they try by all means to take advantage of others. Noticed this set of people? Then, it is high time to take advantage of someone who tries to take advantage of you.
People loved to be worshiped, served but did not want to be served. In fact many people who have more than others in terms of power, wealth and fame always want to take advantage.
People who try to take advantage of others are self centred, they are only after their own interest rather than others. While putting others in a dilemma they may not be able to recover from.
These people will create fake trust, fake friendship, fake loyalty, respect, fake everything until they achieve all that has to be achieved. They are most likely fakers, which you should know how to avoid fakers.
The wise one’s will not take being advantaged as an insult or get annoyed but play to their tune until they do in return who tries to take advantage of them by.
How to Take Advantage Of Someone
1. Give them the audience: Give people the audience they deserve, people like attention, when you give them the right audience they feel overwhelmed and important. Audience means accommodating, their talks, actions or opinion , it makes them feel relevant.
2. Pay attention to details: Quietly pay attention to details. How do I mean details? You learn to be observant to understand their behaviour, character and dislikes. Don’t rush to get this information so you won’t create alertness.
3. Look for their weakness: Every powerful person has a weakness, there is always a bridge of strength, the attention you pay to get details will expose the weakness of someone you want to take advantage of.
4. Create more problems: Carefully create more problems after weakness is known. Use their weakness against them and act like you feel concern.
5. Find a solution: Do not act like you know what is going on, when the person tries and is frustrated in finding a solution with a bitter heart, then you come in to provide a solution to it.
6. Gain their trust: Gradually you start gaining their trust. Trust is one of the best ways to take advantage of someone. The higher the trust level the greater advantage.
7. Take some risk: It does not look that easy as it seems. There is no point in gaining trust without taking some risk, you have to take risk to advantage of others.
8. Be Nice: Try to be a nice person even if you do not like them, do not stop being nice, even when others aren’t nice to you, this will not help take advantage of someone.
9. Pay to their tune: When they say Yes accept their yes, when they say No, do not say yes. Just dance to their tune.
10. Act like a fool: People like others who act foolish because they see them as an advantage, while they think you are an advantage, at the back-end, they become your dog.
11. Acknowledge their opinion: At every point, when they ask you about somethings, always tell them they are right. To take advantage of someone is to always make them feel good at all times. Never make them feel bad.
12. Make them feel superior: Is a master and slave game. You have to always make them feel superior while they see you inferior to them.
13. Be supportive: you are not at loss if you support someone you want to take advantage of. Just that you should not do beyond your capacity.
14. Buy their idea: No matter what idea they bring to you, buy it. Accept every idea and never say what will hurt them. Remember you are trying to take advantage of them.
15. Be loyal: When you know the true meaning of loyalty, you will understand that being loyal, yet being taken advantage of isn’t something you should be worried about. A good person faces a lot of challenges from others.
16. Be submissive: Submit to authority so they can submit to yours later when you have taken advantage of others. To take good advantage of someone is to be totally submissive.
17. Have a plan B: In everything have a plan, not just one but many as you think things may change and may not work as planned.
18. Be observant: The person you are trying to take advantage of may be smarter than you. Being observant at all times will give you an upper advantage.