Avoid Being Sad
There is no other reason why you are in this world than to be happy, being sad isn’t a good way to live an assured meaningful life, it is best to know how to stop being sad and emotional upset.
“It takes courage to get over fear; it takes action to stop being sad”
12 Emotional Upset:
Interest, joy, sadness, surprise, anger disgust, contempt, self hostility, fear, shame, shyness and guilt according to medicinenet
Among the 12 emotional upset. Sadness is one that breaks men, turns a powerful man into a weak being; there are reasons why you should stop being sad.
What Leads To Being Sad
A change in human behaviour, emotional upset, as a result of mood swings, failure, lack in expectation, rejection, inferiority complex, stress, fear, defeat, loss, lack of excitement, pleasure and entertainment.
How To Let Go Of What Makes You Sad
Sadness is a free ticket for everyone, you can not live without encountering one, no matter how careful you are to being happy, sadness knows how to come into play.
Sadness steals away people happiness, the way to take back what is being stolen requires boldness and confidence.
One moment, life could be interesting, fun and pleasant, the next moment could be crude, brutal and frustrating. As a result, life problems can not be avoided but can be solved when faced with life challenges.
1. Zero worries: Gaining experience about life will make you understand that life is not worth worrying about. Nothing in this life can give ultimate happiness. You just need to stay out of worries to stop being sad. If you truly want to enjoy life to the fullest, have zero worries by accepting life to be what it is.
2. Accept the moment: You are not the controller of your life, you are only a passenger that wishes to get to a destination. So if things get rough or goes wrong against your plans, do not worry, to stop being sad is to accept the moment and move on.
3. Don’t give in: There is room and grace to fight back another day, if you lose to today does not mean you will lose forever. When you have a purpose, great vision and aim. You will realise that being a loser does not always make you a loser. Loss and sadness is just a test of time, to stop being sad is never to give in to failure but to give it a break and then try some other time.
4. Be positive in your beliefs: Trying to stop being sad, without being positive in mindset with a solid belief to win will never stop you from sadness. When you fail you fail; accept it and try to make things right by focusing on the positives and possibles.
5. Create your own happiness: Sometimes, your effort to stop being sad could be worthless, it is important to create your happiness by doing the opposite of what makes you sad. For instance, there are tricks to get over mood swings which most times leads to sadness.
6. Find happiness in people: Life is full of happiness and sorrow, so as there are people who are meant to give you happiness at little or no cost. Find happy people around you, people that are always filled with smiles, and can adapt to life pressure, these people can greatly help stop being sad.
7. Leave your circle: At times our problems can be as a result of what we do, where we are, and how we get things done. When you notice things aren’t working for you in your comfort zone or wherever you find yourself, please leave that circle and find happiness elsewhere.
8. Speak to people: Do not keep your problems to yourself, speak to people who can help out, however be mindful of fakers who call themselves friends, so not to add more sorrow to your problems.
9. Have fun: If you are not the fun type but experience sadness almost all the time, it is time to add up the groove. Sadness can easily lead to depression, illness and can take life. Have fun and forget your sorrow.
10. Fine motivation: There are times we lose motivation, when we put in our best into something but do not get results, you can always find motivation to stop being sad when we are on the right track.
11. Prepare ahead of time: Have a strong mindset against sadness, and before it comes into your life, create a bigger vacuum of happiness that can consume your sadness.
12. Hope for the best: Above all, hope for the best and put everything in God’s hands. Pray if you know how and let your faith be strong in whatever you believe in.
How to stop being sad and emotional upset
You can not stop being sad by worrying about things that make you sad. Thinking over problems alone will not get a problem solved, instead it adds up sadness. Letting go and feeling less bothered about your problems by taking actions stops being sad.
How to stop being sad
To stop being sad is done by being courageous to stop worrying about things that make you sad. Have a zero worries attitude, accept the moment, don’t give in, create your own happiness, find happiness in people, leave your circle, find motivation, prepare before time, be positive in your beliefs, speak to people, have fun and hope for the best.