You can not keep running away from your problems, you either hide from it but only if you face it, you solve it.
A problem becomes a problem if you believe it is a problem, but when you see problems as an opportunity, it is easier to challenge and overcome it. To make a problem easy, it is important to understand that your mind has a huge role to play. Your mind can either be your biggest asset or your worst enemy.
Solving a problem is hard if you follow the wrong steps. You can as well end up creating more problems for yourself, if you fail to understand how to deal with problems in life.
Many people fail to find the right steps of solving problem when they are faced with one
Problem is one thing we can not run away from in life. Nevertheless, facing it with the wrong approach could create more problems rather than solutions.
Another thing to understand, is that it is easier to create more problems for yourself while trying to solve one.
1. Figure it out: The first step to solve problems in life is to figure out what the problem is. What exactly is the problem and where is it coming from, how did the problem emerge and when.when you know this, you can then identify the root of the problem.
2. Identify: After you might have figured out the problem, the next step to solve the problem in life is to know you have a problem. So many people have problems, but they do not know how to get it solved because they do not know they have one. In fact some people will have problems and yet stand their ground to claim they have no problem.
So many people are ignorant of the fact that a person could have problems and may not know. It is only when you know you have a problem you can solve it.
3. Research: After you might have identified what the problem is, it is now important to take the next step by finding out the reason why the problem occurs in your life in the first place. Know where the fault is coming from, so you can avoid them later on in life.
4. Take Note: When taking these steps, please do not put blames on yourself or anyone who might be a cause of the problem. Sometimes, certain things happen for a reason, and you need to learn to see those things as part of life, it is only when you take it as a responsibility upon yourself, only then you will have an edge over such a problem you might be facing in life.
5. Have a plan: When research might have been made, ‘do not tackle issues without a plan, you might end up falling twice as hard’. The best way to challenge your challenges is to have a plan before facing your problem.
6. Be prepared: When trying to solve problems, have it in mind that it could be easily resolved, it could also be hard,but later be resolved. It could become a more complex problem and it might complicate and bring more other problems. This isn’t good news,but the important thing is to have a positive mindset that your issues must be resolved, so be prepared to face it.
7. Fight: Running away from issues will never solve problems. it may leave for a while, but when it comes back, such a problem comes back in double folds. So stand your ground to fight it to the end.
8. Bargain: Fighting a problem is good but sometimes, we do not need to be violent to get things done, we just need to apply wisdom by bargaining with life. So many people keep failing to succeed in life because they fight instead of making a bargain.
9. Patience: in everything, patience is good and it makes good times come around again, these are important lessons life teaches as you grow. To solve problems in life, requires a lot of patience. Do not think solution will come over night or in a twinkle of an eye, victory takes time, though there are solution that comes miraculously by either luck or grace,but do not wait on that because if it does not happen as you have expected,it could weaken the heart and as well trouble the heart.
10. Consistency: Do not come today to solve problems and leave such problems for long before coming back to it, solving problems need consistent monitoring. Your level of consistency in getting problems solved is very key.
11. Stand your ground: Do not let people confuse you. They may say it is not worth it, or you should look for an alternative, but it is important to remember this problem you are about to solve is attached to your life and not theirs, so stand your ground.
12. You need help: Some problems are not to be solved alone. Do not keep your problems to yourself. Share your problems with people you trust, remember ‘ a problem shared is half solved’.
13. Positive mindset: In every step you take in solving problems in life, always stay positive and believe anything is possible. This mindset is what will always keep you going and winning over your challenges.
14. You are on your own: The fact that you are not alone facing problems and also looking for solutions to solve your problems. It is important to know that you are on your own, the problem is yours only it is solved. The only person who will stay with you to the end without compromising is God, put your hope and trust on God alone.
15. Don’t give up: As you find the right ways to get your problems solved, try as much as possible not to give up by staying motivated always.
16. You are not alone: No matter how big your problem is, you are not alone, there are other people who are in your shoes and even dealing with worse issues than yours. So be happy for where you are and hope for a solution.