1. Comfortable: A new relationship should always make lovers feel comfortable, as they find rest of mind. Being comfortable is to be able to share and not hide things from your lover.
A new relationship should always make you feel this way, but when you or your partner feels uncomfortable at the start of a new relationship, then there is a problem.
2. Easiness: At the start of a new relationship, everything feels easy and smooth; in fact, most things will always work as planned, as both lovers will always want to try as much as possible to please each other.
3. Peace: What else will a new relationship give to lovers if not peace of mind? At the moment you are in a new relationship, you could easily forget your worries and find peace in your lover. This is a clue; when you are worried and faced with problems in life, you can start a new relationship and find peace.
4. Emotion: A new relationship is always filled with emotions. The greater the emotions at the start of a new relationship, the stronger the feeling and the bond.
5. Intimacy: In a new relationship you get to know more about yourself; in fact, at that moment, you will not want to know any other thing than knowing more about your new partner. In a new relationship, intimacy is a good way to get along.
6. More communication: At the start of a new relationship, it may feel strange that you talk more as communication becomes vital. You cannot avoid communication and if you try to reduce it, it can greatly affect the relationship.
7. Privacy: You might notice and feel you have less privacy in a new relationship, as your partner gets to know much more, spend more time and is intimate with you; avoiding this could also cause a great damage to your relationship. However, you should as well understand that privacy is a key factor to everyone’s life. Sometimes we need a little privacy.
8. Anxiety: Feeling nervous and anxious is a common feeling in a new relationship, as you will always feel and expect more from your partner and your relationship. These are good but when overdone could greatly affect a new relationship negatively.
9. Jealousy: Though jealousy might cause great damage to a new relationship, feeling jealous at the start of a relationship is a normal thing to expect from yourself or your partner.
10. Growth: Somehow you feel a change in you; a sign of growth and also feel you are developing in your mindset. Having a growth mindset could greatly help a relationship grow as you and your new partner grow mentally and emotionally.
11. Dispute: You cannot avoid issues in a relationship; and don’t expect such at the start of a new relationship. Though it may not sound well and does not make a relationship healthy, but because it is a new relationship, it is not that easy to get along. You have to keep learning to know each other and talk about sensitive things in a relationship as to knowing where exactly a relationship is heading.
12. Balance: Relationships can never be perfect; do not expect perfection in a relationship. A relationship can only be balanced between two partners based on individual and collective understanding about life and how both partners can incorporate such an attitude in the relationship. However, issues will come up but knowing how to quickly resolve arguments in a relationship could be a way to help a new relationship.
13. Trust: Though you might have trust issues in your past relationship, however, knowing how to get rid of trust issues in a relationship could help your new relationship avoid breakup.
14. Forgiveness: A new relationship is always filled with forgiveness, as partners learn the importance and need for forgiveness and how to love each other.
15. Confidence: A new relationship builds a sort of confidence in you, especially as a lady. When you have a man who is capable of taking responsibility and willing to do more, it in turn builds confidence.
16. Security: You feel secured when you are in a new relationship with the right person. A relationship that isn’t secure could end up having trust issues, and a relationship that lacks trust from the start could easily be broken.
17. Friendliness: You feel you have a best friend when you are in a new relationship. This feeling of friendliness happens when your partner is more like a friend to you than a lover. Friendliness in a relationship gives a relationship an exciting feeling.
18. Reliance: In a new relationship, the feeling of reliance could easily get into you as you depend so much on your partner.