Young Adult Fantasy:
Young adults who know the difference between educational value and talent shouldn’t be told that schooling alone isn’t enough to get rich. Schooling was once enough to get people rich way back in the 90’s but now we are in the modern 21st century, everything is changed.
If education is the benchmark of success then everyone who has gone to school should be successful by now, but things in reality don’t really happen as we think because having the mindset that schooling is enough to get rich has become a fairytale and a thing of the past.
For young adults who want to become successful, you should ignore the fact that schooling is enough to make you rich for a lifetime, because this has become a young adult fantasy as many youths out there are hopeless and jobless.
Though, if you know your way, you may know that being jobless does not mean you can’t be successful. However, education without self discovery is just a waste of time, as many young adults make the mistake of going to school without having a proper plan for their lives. Your education truly starts the moment you leave school and that is the truth.
The real world is very different from the walls of the classroom, to become part of the most successful people in the world is to take the responsibility on yourself to keep learning daily, but it is a shame that most young adults stop learning the moment they leave school which is a very big mistake you shouldn’t make as a young adult as it leads to poverty.
Learning does not have an ending, everyday you keep learning and the more you discover new things, which bring you more ideas on how to become successful. “The moment you stop learning the moment you fall behind” because when you stop learning you get stuck as a result of you having a fixed mindset.
Updating And Upgrading
When we say young adults should update and upgrade themselves, you may think why you should do so when you are not a machine, a smart phone or gadget, but in this very modern world, it is important to keep updating yourself right before school and after schooling.
However, when you keep on learning, you develop a growth mindset which constantly improves your reasoning faculty and enlightens you the more about what is trending.
Knowing howto update and upgrade oneself is important for young adults, because when you update yourself, you get carried along with new updated news and information, with this, you upgrade and stand out among others as you keep to new and advanced things in life as they come in.
Young Adult Fantasy Novel
Reading young adult fantasy novels could help your mental state of mind and could make young adults develop a growth mindset. Develop a growth mindset to avoid being stuck in your own thoughts. Most young adults who stop learning are those who are poor till this day. Why will you stop reading good books that will help you grow when you haven’t become successful. Even successful people are kin to reading regularly.
As young adults you should learn to keep reading good books even go as far as searching for young adult fantasy novels online to get more information about how things work. However, you should not be carried away with young adult fantasy novels because they have their limitations and side effects to the help they may provide.
1. Mistakes students make before gaining admission: The first mistake many young adults make is that they do not understand what schooling or education means. Many young adults have different views and ideologies about schooling as many think schooling is enough to make them rich.
This is also the ideology most parents carry but school isn’t the final destination of becoming rich but the start to the journey of success. These mistakes students make before gaining admission could greatly affect how successful they can become.
2. Education or talent which is more valuable: Most young adults do not understand that there is a great difference in the values between education and talent. Most young people choose education over talent which is another mistake most young adults make. Even before you gain admission into school, the first thing a young person does is to know which is more valuable between education or talent.
3. Start a business: As a young adult you should have it in mind that education without business ideas is no good for people who want to be successful. It is important to go to school but it is better to have a business in mind or start a business as soon as you gain admission or after you have left school. However, the mistake most young adults make about business is that they do not plan well before venturing into business.
To help grow your business, you should know how to start a business that goes along with your career. For every business man, the major reason why they do business is because they love what they do which goes along with their career. When you start a business that you are in love with you will know that it is possible to turn a vendor into a customer when hustling for customers.
4. How risk takers succeed: Are you scared about taking risks to start a business? Well, this is a normal feeling for young adults who haven’t tried starting a business as most young adults feel being dependent on their parents is good. If you think being dependent is good, you should also ask yourself for how long will you keep being a liability. Knowing why being dependent will never make you successful is a great way to start.
Another point you should hold on too that could motivate you in life is the story of Missy Elliot, her tragic experience on how she failed 12 times in one night but she never gave up until she made a difference.
5. Work Experience: I know most young adults will not like to hear this, as working experience has made many young adults who have spent so much on schooling regrets why they went to school in the first place instead of spending so much money and wasting so much time in school, their most regret is that after spending so much time in school, they end up finding themselves in a world where work experience seems to be an antagonist to their successful life.
However, for those who have the basic idea about life knows how to build working experience even without working experience. One of the main factors to build working experience is to know the strategies companies use in making profit, most especially for non-profitable organizations.
6. Motivation: Sometimes it is normal to feel motivated and other times, you may feel you have no motivation. For people who are in pursuit of success, it is always difficult to keep motivated because sometimes, challenges may seem greater than what motivates you. But still, if you are determined and you have a great vision about what you are aiming at, these four easy ways will help you aim at success.
7. Path you choose: Young adult fantasy on thinking schooling is enough to get you rich is all based on individual mindset and the path you choose. Understanding how the path you choose in life could greatly gear and speed you up on your road to success. However to carry on with life here is a motivational message for students and young adults, as this message helps in both academic life and life after school such as impart of limitations of moral teachings, and the effects of cramming in school and many more.
In conclusion, every young adult out there should understand that schooling alone can not make you rich, not in this modern world, school will never teach you how to make money or get you rich, you may never realise this until you leave the four walls of school.