Online And Offline Business
Starting up a business while craving for success might involve a huge sum of capital especially when it comes to good and large businesses.
Although we may be pondering on how to start online and offline business but we are not capable of starting one due to the shortage of capital to start one. Here on this blog, we are going to teach you how to make money with little or no capital while craving for success.
What is capital?
Capital is the money used in starting a business.
According to Inc “Capital is the money or wealth needed to produce goods and services. In the most basic terms, it is money.
Being a business tycoon or having a lucrative business as an entrepreneur is almost everyone’s dream especially as the rate of unemployment is increasing day by day.
To start up a business as an entrepreneur requires having a sum of capital or money to start up. While some can only afford little capital others find it difficult to get any.
Whose fault is it?
It is simply nobody’s fault that we could not afford the money despite how hardworking we are or the effort we put in to making a difference in life while craving for success.
Success does not come easy even if we try as hard as we can we might not be able to make it as a successful person in life as much as we have envisaged therefore, having the riches of life does not really worth the overly pressures we sometimes put on ourselves.
But still we most survive before we can attain fulfilment and the means to survival which constitutes meeting up to our needs like food, shelter and other basic things of life.
These days, it seems almost impossible to get a white collar job even after spending so much in education and skill acquisition trainings. Notwithstanding, there is a good news and this good news is what we would like to share with you here on this page.
Have you ever wondered why the rich becomes richer and the poor remains wretched?
This is no longer strange as it seems to be the order of the day, simply because we do not understand the logic to how life works and the strategies on how the rich people stay richer and why the poor get poorer.
We many have thought about it severally to why this our lives has not change despite the effort time and hard work we put into everything we do just for us to be successful.
The fact remains that most people get the logic wrong as they are blindfolded with poverty mentality.
They are misguided by what they hear and what they see. They can no longer afford to think within a short term constraint.
While the rich becomes richer and the poor seems to remain stagnant in poverty is because the rich think far beyond what they see. They update and upgrade themselves while the poor stay in the shadow of their own thought.
What Is Updating and Upgrading?
Updating and upgrading oneself in itself is a sacrifice because you have to make researches and findings about what is in vogue or currently trending in your niche.
One thing we knew but often times forget is that most rich people we see out there were once poor but they got out of poverty because they have a vision, mission, plans and strategy to execute whatever they have in mind.
We should also not forget that we do not get successful by just professing success rather; we have to work towards it because actions beat words. We have to firmly stand our ground by not giving up if we truly want to succeed.
Those people who are rich today were once poor sometimes back but they took a bold step to upgrade themselves and never settle for less.
It is one thing to update oneself which is very important and good, but it is another thing to stay outdated by not updating, it leads to failure at the end because ignorance is sure a disease.
Just like the internet enabled gadgets which we update and upgrade when new versions are out, so do we also have to update and upgrade ourselves if we want to be successful and remain being successful in life.
How to Start A Business With Zero Capital: Life Made Easy
Thanks to the world of science and technology that made everything more easily to access for us, with the cheapest data plan from CravingBiz, we can easily get things done through the internet.
Now, it is quite easy to source for information from the comforts of our home; this is an era where businesses grow through the internet.
To start a business with zero capital involves a good knowledge about the internet. Most people believe the internet is a home for social interactions such as chatting but it is far above that.
The internet on its own is a platform to make money networking could mean a life changing experience if we take our time to source for information.
Though, there is no business that does not involve a capital to start up but then, there is a strategy to follow in starting up a business with little or no capital.
What Is A Niche?
One of the processes it requires for us is to know our niche. Niche here has to do with the communities of like-minded businesses and their vendors – according to definitions.
They are like-minded people who are interested in what we do or the product we sell. They are sets of people who are in need of what we have to offer.
1. Knowing Our Niche: This is a top advantage when it comes to starting up a business because it is the shoulder where our businesses rest on.
2. Smart Phone: Find an enable internet device or smart phone, as the name implies.
A smart phone helps in commutation and dissemination of information about the goods and services we want to offer to the public to our target audience or potential customers through social media platforms. This platforms include among other ones Instagram, twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp, and telegram.
3. Communication Skills: Communication is a vital key in the business world but having a good communication skill rather serves as a top advantage to winning peoples heart. Customers will stick to us to the end when they find us trustworthy.
4. Good Manner of Approach: The way we approach people matters a lot when starting or doing businesses with them, though it is by default that we might meet people who have no manners, but it is our duty to respond to them well.
As they say customers are always right. In no situation should our mood affect the sales of our product, if it does, then we might lose more than we expected and that is not good enough for anyone who is involved in business.
5. Choose the Business You Find Joy In: This is very important, when choosing the business of our choice, we should think well before choosing one, some people regret at the end. They lose everything they have invested in business simply because they fail to choose a business they derive joy or happiness in. We once wrote about happiness as the ultimate essence of life.
6. Brand: What do people know you for? What is your stand? And how solid is the foundation of the business you do? Your personality is the criteria of branding in a business world. When all these are sorted out, in no time we get to see customers asking us what our services are all about.
7. Awareness: When branding is properly done, creating awareness to the right set of people is the next step. How do we create awareness in business? By promoting and advertising, using subliminal seduction to entice the widely dispersed anonymous audience.
8. Know People’s Needs: One thing is to find joy in what we do; another thing is to know people’s needs. In order to know people’s needs we have to make researches and this can be done through the internet or by oral means (communication as a form of dialogue). By doing this we would get to know what people lack and how we can find a way to solve their problems.
9. Have A Good Client As A Dealer: This is the least of them all, because starting up a business with zero or no capital has to do with associating with a good dealer.
A dealer is a wholesaler or a middle man who gets our goods and sells it out to the public. A good dealer is rare and scarce, so we need to make a proper research to get a reliable one.
The Function of a Reliable Dealer
A reliable dealer understands us as a business person who wishes to start a business with little or no capital. They give us the products or goods as soon as our customers order for it without collecting a dime from us until we have successfully sold out the goods.
In a nutshell, the process of starting a business with little or zero capital is quite simple, with this whole summary.
Starting a business with little or no capital starts with the processes and requirements stated above. The main point is while others buy and advertise their products you must also sell a product they can see and you can do this by showing them the images.
Mind you, when taking the pictures it must be of a good camera quality and above all it must be from your deals store. To get the best review from our customers, transparency should be the motto of whatever business we engage in.
Things You Should Avoid In Businesses
These points discussed are the important things we should avoid especially when doing a business with little or zero capital:
Do not sell a product your dealer does not have
Do not give your customers a time of delivery you cannot meet up with.
1. Convincing: Do not force your customers to get what they do not want, we can convince them to get what we have but it is not mandatory that to get your product if they are not pleased with it.
2. Transparency: Be very transparent with your customers, client or dealers. Transparency holds the key to a successful business.
3. Referrer: For your business establishment, make sure not to lose a customer because a customer loss is equivalent to loosing 100, because referrer is a very important factor in business.
4. Mood: Customers do not want to know what our problems are; since we are the one solving their problems by providing their needs therefore to them we stand as a problem solver. Problem solvers will always come out with a smiling face even if a thousand things go wrong in their mind.
Please follow and like us: