It may seem very weird to us when we come across this topic –Best moment in life and the best time to die. If we ask people this question as what is the best moment in life and the best time to die? Many might respond by giving different answers, while some might not give us a reply.
But still, the question, best moment to live and time to die, is a question most people ask themselves. They find it difficult to ask someone else because the question may sound weird. But it is still a good question for intelligent people who understand the essence of life and who are willing to know more. This is the reason why we are bringing the topic public, to make people understand and learn from this very question – What is the best moment in life and the best time to die?
We all know that life in itself is endless and death is inevitable to us humans. It is also crystal clear that every man has a destiny and purpose. And we should also know that the ultimate purpose or the race of life is to find happiness in whatever we do; in another way, every man’s desire is to be successful.
But somehow while craving for happiness, challenges occupies our dreams which could make our plans change or alter us from being able to live the life we desire. A well desired life is a life full of fulfilment; yet, the question remains – is life full of happiness?
Yes, life is full of happiness but there are prices and sacrifices to pay before we can get it. Nothing is worth more than happiness and the best we can derive from happiness in life is fulfilment but still, can we really be fulfilled in life? As age and time choose not to be on our side, we get older every day and someday death may take us away.
Death and life are two opposite entity which makes the world what it is, and also in some way create balance to the world. As we came into the world in our subconscious self, so also death will take us unaware.
Before this happens, we should ask ourselves, how did I live my life? Did I live the best of it? If I die would I die fulfilled?
As the topic states, What is the best moment in life and the best time to die? The best time to live and to die is when we live fulfilled and when we die fulfilled.
Live a life people will appreciate: Many people’s lives are lived without a significant impact to the world.
They just live. These set of people are blown around to any direction by the wind of life. They are more or less than a figure head in the world, why? Because they do not understand the essence of life and their own existence. To attain the landmark of what is the best moment in life and the best time to die?
“Life is not a competition. There is enough work for everybody. Find your passion and fulfill it.” Lailah Gifty Akita, Think Great: Be Great! ― goodreads
These Six (6) Things Should Guide Us Through
- Live A Life People Will Love To Emulate: Emulation deals with people’s attitude and character towards a thing. Some people’s attitude and characters are not good to speak about not to talk of emulating. Life is short but we can make something out of it. We can only retrace our steps only by the path we follow.
- Live A Life Like Someone Is Always Watching Every Step And Action You Take: By doing this we will always try to do things right, and when we feel like someone is watching our steps we will always be conscious of our acts and actions towards life.
- Live A Life Today Like There Is No Tomorrow: Living a life like there is no tomorrow holds a standard and measure to what our today could be made of. When we think about death taking us away at any point in time, this in a way brings our minds back to what we ought to do and how to do them right.
- Live A Life Of Value: Value is one of the greatest achievement one can create before death as it is the most resourceful way to achieve more from life, be it by creating value in people or in ourselves. We can read here on Value as it is a powerful tool to outshine failure.
- Live A Life Of Purpose And Dream: A life without purpose and dream is worthless. Regardless of how hard we try or how hardworking we are, purpose and dreams are what makes life a fulfilled one.
- Live A Life Of Fulfilment: That when we die we may die fulfilled and happy. Nothing more is to life than to live a fulfilled life. When we are happy almost throughout our lives, we have lived a life of fulfilment.
- As we have previously read, fulfillment is totally related to happiness. When we are fulfilled we are happy. We can’t be fulfilled and be sad; we will always be happy. Fulfillment comes with achievement
- So what we live for and what we die for matters to the question we are discussing about. To be fulfilled is to live for, to die for and to hold on to something till the end.
Let take a look at Steve Jobs words on his sick bed before he died:
“I reached the pinnacle of success in the business world. In others’ eyes, my life is an epitome of success.
However, aside from work, I have little joy. In the end, wealth is only a fact of life that I am accustomed to.
At this moment, lying on the sick bed and recalling my whole life, I realize that all the recognition and wealth that I took so much pride in, have paled and become meaningless in the face of impending death.
In the darkness, I look at the green lights from the life supporting machines and hear the humming mechanical sounds, I can feel the breath of god of death drawing closer …
Now I know, when we have accumulated sufficient wealth to last our lifetime, we should pursue other matters that are unrelated to wealth …
Should be something that is more important:
Perhaps relationships, perhaps art, perhaps a dream from younger days
Non-stop pursuing of wealth will only turn a person into a twisted being, just like me.
God gave us the senses to let us feel the love in everyone’s heart, not the illusions brought about by wealth.
The wealth I have won in my life I cannot bring with me. What I can bring is only the memories precipitated by love.
That’s the true riches which will follow you, accompany you, giving you strength and light to go on.
Love can travel a thousand miles. Life has no limit. Go where you want to go. Reach the height you want to reach. It is all in your heart and in your hands.
What is the most expensive bed in the world?
You can employ someone to drive the car for you, make money for you but you cannot have someone to bear the sickness for you.
Material things lost can be found. But there is one thing that can never be found when it is lost — Life.
When a person goes into the operating room, he will realize that there is one book that he has yet to finish reading — Book of Healthy Life.
Whichever stage in life we are at right now, with time, we will face the day when the curtain comes down.
Treasure Love for your family, love for your spouse, love for your friends.
Treat yourself well. Cherish others.” – Steve Jobs – snopes
In conclusion, As we have previously read, fulfillment is totally related to happiness. When we are fulfilled we are happy. We can’t be fulfilled and be sad; we will always be happy. Fulfillment comes with achievement
So what we live for and what we die for matters to the question we are discussing about. To be fulfilled is to live for, to die for and to hold on to something till the end.
Please feel free to join our whatsapp group as we look forward to your arrival: kindly click here to join
Please follow and like us: