Life As It Appear
Life appears to be watching while in silence, because it has a unique way of getting into us. Also, this is related to how people watch us when we think no one is actually watching our actions; our good and evil deeds are well noted and monitored, spiritually (in the spirit ream) and physically (within what our eye can see or reach), but there are some which are physical yet our eyes may not see them because there are some natural elements (human) and forces which are more powerful than we think or know. However, taking caution of them, not to fall into their hands or courts and being aware of our errors or mistakes are what we should really beware of.
Happy Moments Could Turn Hazardous
They are programmed to beef us of our success; and also, there are some who are just waiting for our mistakes, so they can take it up against us, hold it against us, judge us and punish us for things we really do or do not commit, either consciously or unconsciously.
A Cause Before An Effect
What Do They Gain
Things You Should Beware Of:
- Beware of them who praise you for your achievements: not all good looking and healthy fruits taste sweet.
- Beware of them who look you straight in the eye and tell you they love you: for you can’t see their heart.
- Beware of those who care for you for no reason: there is more to it.
- Beware of the words that come out of thy mouth: it may make you or mar you.
- Beware of them who are always negative in their thinking: they will hold you down from achieving greatness.
- Beware and be conscious of who heavily speaks to you about heaven: ask him if he has been there before.
- Beware of them who are scared of you: they will not rest until they see you fall.
- Beware of people who claim they have changed from their evil ways: the stain is still on them.
- Beware of the woman who can forgive but not forget: she is just like a lion with a broken heart.
- Beware of men who sleep naked in the same bed with you and claim nothing will happen: you are dining with the dead.
- Beware of he who keeps silent to everything: his heart speaks like a lousy gong but none could hear.
- Beware of them who you fight and did not fight back: they are more dangerous than the most venomous snake.
- Beware when your spouse hides things from you: run for your life.
- Beware when the world advances and you stay behind: soon you will have no value.
- Beware and pray before calamities befall you: nobody will help you but yourself.
- Beware of what you do or say in the presence of your child: it will fight against you in the future.
- Beware of the friends you keep: your way, life, depends on them.
- Beware and be brave when your heart is stolen by those who you love: don’t be depressed, all you have to do is to use your head.