Always Want To Be Alone Without A Genuine Reason?
Mood swing comes as a result of emotional instability. If it occurs as a result of reactive changes to one’s environment, then it’s a bit normal on this level because general moodiness seems to be part of everyone’s life. One thing we should always try to understand is, we (human) are not perfect and we all have our individual differences, our flaws and weaknesses, this is the reason why we should never compare yourself with others An example of the normal one is also the premenstrual syndrome (mood swings in women).
More so, it is a symptom of mood swing, when at a time you find yourself overwhelmed with happiness and the other minute you feel a drastic change of miserableness. Perhaps, at some other time when you find yourself being reticent and reclusive, this kind of action could be as a result of mood swings. Only you can.
Mood swing could be associated with temperamental makeup that puts an individual to a state of sullenness. Aside from changes in your mood, mood swing triggers in bipolar disorder and it is linked to mania or depression. Though it’s tough to go through the mood swing of bipolar disorder, this is so as a result of depression (an individual suffering from depression or inferiority complex is not likely to overcome mood swings just as easy). However, 9 ways to overcome inferiority complex could help guide you through.
However, there are possible and successful ways an individual can prevail over mood swings through self-treatment and medical treatment if it persists.
- Drink less – This might help soothe your nerves for a while though. But it’s just a short- lived thing and it won’t last long. As your body process the alcohol dysphoria may set in. A state of feeling unwell or unhappy. It is also associated with restlessness, depression and anxiety.
- Do What Triggers Your Happiness – Doing what makes you happy is most likely a possible means of overcoming mood swing. Perchance you can help someone out in their difficult times or you engage yourself in regular exercise and sporting activities at your free times.
- Get Adequate Sleep – Avoid restless sleep and get enough sleep. At times lack of enough sleep can make you overly hyper and results to mood swing. Never forget to rest your head when it’s necessary.
- Get Regular Exercise – When you exercise your body produces feel good hormones and endorphins that helps alleviate stress and boost your mood. Exercising is good for an overall healthy well-being.
- Avoid Stress – Try as much as possible to avoid stress that takes a lot out of you. Physical, emotional or psychological stress demands a lot from us. This should be completely reduced if not avoided.
- Avoid Drug Abuse – stay away from psychoactive drugs such as pain relievers, alcohol, caffeines and any other illegal drugs.
- Seek Medical Attention – If mood swing persists, consult a therapist or other mental professionals.