One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. Bob Marley -Quote Source- brainyquote
Music heals your body Heals your soulIt heals your spiritIt makes you wholeIt heals… So get in the music –Omowunmi – lyrics Source- waploaded
Listed Below Are Few Ways In Which Music Boost People’s Morale:
- 1 It Provides A Form Of Relaxation: Music helps to boost people’s morale, by providing a form of relaxation. Such that it helps to soothe and calm the nerves, it subdues piled up tensions in our system. Basically, music also helps to dampen the pressure that comes with difficult and stressful moments in our lives. Consequently, music redirects our focus to what brings us happiness.
- 2. It Provides Motivation: Music provides some form of motivation and uplifting to an individual’s soul, especially when it gets to the point when fear and doubt begins to set in.
- 3. Music Promotes Peace: A people united can never be defeated. Music promotes peace among a widely dispersed anonymous audience. Therefore, when there is peace, there is unity of purpose and where there is unity of purpose, there is a strong will to get things done. All of these can be achieved by listening to good music that tickles our fancy.
- 4. Music, through its message of hope and encouragement helps in a way to strengthen the will of individuals to actualize their dreams and live a fulfilled life.
- 5. For all of those who are musicians and those who look forward to be one, music, to a high degree, can help them attain a brighter, bigger and better future.